Owner, CFO Worldwide
Board Member of Chicago Diabetes Project
Jordan Gerber is a CPA with over 20 years of experience as a financial consultant, business owner, and turnaround specialist in a variety of industries. He has acted as an outsourced CFO for more than 100 companies with collective revenues over $500 million. Gerber’s expertise includes capital raising, financial reporting, budgeting, projections, cost reductions, vendor negotiations, inventory analysis, and collections.
Gerber serves as board member of Chicago Diabetes Project, a collection of scientists, researchers, physicians, and surgeons who have found a functional cure for diabetes via islet cell transplantation.
Gerber is also the Owner and CFO of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Worldwide, engaged by companies as an outsource CFO in a variety of industries. CFO works with growth companies, providing financial strategies. CFO can also manage the investor process for early stage companies. They pride themselves on being an extension of your company and a trusted advisor. CFO also handles M&A transactions for closely held family owned businesses. They manage the entire process from term sheet to closing including the legal, accounting, and tax aspects of the transaction. They also provide valuations to business owners.
About Chicago Diabetes Project
The Chicago Diabetes Project (CDP) is working to make islet cell transplantation a viable treatment option for diabetes. The CDP is a global collaboration of scientists, researchers, physicians, and surgeons with one mission: cure diabetes.
In the last few decades, a vast amount of scientific knowledge has been gathered dealing with how insulin-producing cells develop, function, and survive in the average human body and how they become compromised and destroyed in patients with diabetes. In recent years, interest in diabetes has intensified on account of the nearing epidemic proportions: in 1985 there were 30 million diabetics; today that number has rocketed to more than 170 million. By 2025, diabetes is likely to affect 300 million people worldwide.
About CFO Worldwide
CFO Worldwide is a boutique accounting, investment banking, and financial services firm. They act as an outsource CFO to private companies with revenues between $1 million and $30 million. They are a transactional CFO and focus on companies in growth mode looking for growth capital. They also act as a multi-family office and provide direct investment due diligence and negotiate transactions and terms sheets to families and individuals seeking to invest in private placement transactions.
CFO Worldwide brings the financial expertise needed by young, fast-growing companies at a fraction of the cost of a full-time CFO.
They provide a full suite of accounting, financial, and analytical services so that you can effectively manage your business and raise capital.
Their services include:
- Overseeing accounting. CFO Worldwide manages your accounting operations and ensure your books close properly and timely.
- Managing your cash flow. They monitor your company operations and cash flow to ensure your business runs smoothly.
- Implementing financial controls. They develop and institute key controls to manage your financial reporting and processes as your business grows.
- Operations reporting. They provide in-depth operations assessments so you can stay on top of the performance of your business.
- Creating investor materials. They develop capital raising documents including investor pitch decks, pro formas, business plans, valuation opinions, and legal documents.
- Capital raising. They help you raise debt and equity capital by managing the capital raising process and making introductions to our network of investors.
- Financial planning and analysis. They create internal budgets, analyze your financial performance, and provide any other needed financial analysis.
- Strategic guidance. They advise you on executing major strategic decisions to maximize your company’s profitability and growth.